20 March, 2007

To Bee Named Discount

Greetings! If you stopped by earlier and things looked a little quirky to you over here, then hopefully they are looking a little better. What's the consensus on the green? Do we like it or not? I tried to add a new banner/title last night and apparently that just didn't work out too well. Colors and graphics might change around here a bit in the days to come so just sit tight and bear with me as I figure a few things out.

Now, onto more important things, such as shopping. A couple weeks ago I added a new link to my sidebar for a company called To Bee Named. I love this little company because I think it is right up everyone's alley who comes here to monogram momma's. It is certainly up mine. And in a day when it's often difficult to find those perfect monogrammed cocktail, lunch, or guest towels (complete with hand painted coordinating holders, no less), Jennifer at To Bee Named has really created a great little niche for herself. Just think what a great little hostess gift (to all you ladies getting married or having babies) these would make, or even a thoughtful housewarming gift for the powder room. Anyhoo, Jennifer has been so kind to set up a 10% off any purchase over $50 discount for all you fabulously monogrammed monogram momma readers. Just enter the code mm10 at checkout and you'll be well taken care of. Thanks, Jennifer!


9 Comments:

Libby said...

I'm loving the new color scheme, it looks fab!

Melissa said...

Very cute site. Love the green!

Sisters with Style said...

Love the new colors. Very eye catching.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if that was just my computer, haha. I like the green, it's so fresh!

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Love the green! And a VERY happy belated birthday-- sorry I missed greeting you on the actual day! It sounds like you had a great day-- I was thinking of you!

lisagh said...

The new header banner is fab! Good on you for persevering!

J said...

I love your new banner! It seems very "you."

MMM said...

I like the green and the store is really cute!

Head Hen said...

I do like the new colors and header. I'm going to have to cure my laziness and try to add mine to my page. Thanks for the inspiration!