05 March, 2007

Eminger Berries: My Heaven on Earth!

I'm stuck in the middle of decorating hell right now, but I had to stop in and tell you that Mr. Monogram and I had the most decadent deserts sent to us from Eminger Berries. You may remember I mentioned them back in December when we were talking about gifts of food. I had seen them on Food TV with those cuties Bobby & Jamie Dean, and their stuffed strawberries positively made my mouth water. Well I must say, we were fortunate enough to receive a lovely box of these treats, and let me just tell you they are PURE heaven on earth.

I really have no idea how on earth Susan over at Eminger Berries does this, but it's pure genious is all I have to say. It truly was the most decadent desert we've shared in a long time. So if you are looking for a special gift of food for someone special (I mean, how much would your parents love to receive these on their anniversary?), then I highly recommend this company. They are all so friendly and this was a truly memorable gift to receive that I will not forget!

6 Comments:

Meg said...

Good to know! That's a great idea...anniversary. I will remember this!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Your description and the pictures make it all so tempting.

Anonymous said...

My only problem if I was to get them for myself---allergic to strawberries. Well I can enjoy friends and family enjoying them.

Libby said...

Good Lord! Those look divine!

DebbieDo said...

My mouth is watering now and I have an hour and a half until lunch. They look so yummy.

interested party said...

Eminger Berries have gone out of business