07 December, 2006

Things I Love Today: A Brown Dog

I really only have a minute, but I HAD to jump on real quick to share this little site I found yesterday. I am BEYOND EXCITED about this find because truly, what says monogram momma MORE than a brown dog (ahem, like my own preppy puppy), and cheeky little reminders of good manners? NOTHING! That's what!

Now, you all KNOW I have to support a company that was founded on a conversation with a choclate lab. So I present, A Brown Dog tee-shirt company. To say I NEED these shirts for the mini monograms is a gross understatement. In fact, I want one for me too! Truly the only shame is that you can't personalize. I mean, couldn't you just see a t-shirt with 'Preppy Puppy Says... always write your thank you notes" ? Or how about my favorite daily phrase, ..."don't forget to put both potty seats down!" How CUTE are these tee's?

So anyway, do not walk but RUN over there to check out the must have selection for your own little ones, just make sure you save a 4T and 6T of the "no whining" tee's for me to order when I get back this afternoon! Seriously folks, I am in LOVE with this little company!

5 Comments:

Susan D. said...

Oh my gosh, that is one of the cutest Labby things that I have seen! I want to buy them right now for the children that I don't have! Having 2 labs, I have found that there are lots of dog items that aren't very cute & I seem to receive them as presents! However, these are ADORABLE! Thanks for passing this along!

Monogram Momma said...

I know what you mean about receiving some not-so-cute lab things. I mean, please, people! There is some cute stuff out there so pass THAT along to me! I can't WAIT to order these for the mini monograms and this LITERALLY made my ENTIRE day yesterday i was so excited about this find!!!

Anonymous said...

Really bummed that they don't have them in grownup sizes.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Marissa said...

LOVE the new colors and the adorable Brown Dog t-shirts, thanks for all the great finds!