07 December, 2006

Happy Friday & Happy Shopping!

First of all, sorry I did not return for a "real" post yesterday. I do have every intention of doing so today. In fact, the topic of choice today is wreaths since I've had a few requests so sit tight. But as you know, it's Friday morning and that means I'm in a mad dash to get mini monogram #2 dressed in all green for "green day" and off to pre-school and then make a mad dash into Target with mini #2 before taking him to a little holiday playdate with a few of his friends. I myself, am not partaking in green day and am sporting a festive red and khaki striped thermal tee with a brown shirt underneath and my new Chesapeake Rose brown velvet headband. I know, you all probably care oh so much but I am all about sharing today.

So not wanting to leave you hanging this morning, I thought I'd share a few discount offers since I know you are all cruising the internet looking for gift ideas. Oh, that reminds me; I've got also got a reader request on creative gifts of food coming your way also.


Chesapeake Rose

I was giddy with excitement to receive my package from Chesapeake Rose, and included in my box was a lovely little offer from our friends, Maura & Sheila, offering a 20% discount to monogram momma readers. WOO HOO!! Who doesn't love a discount, right?! Just enter discount code "Holiday06" upon checkout to receive your discount. These make fabulous gifts and stocking stuffers so happy shopping!


Skin Milk

Word on the street is this is a great product and you know how I feel about great products and good things in general. It's made with all natural ingredients and real milk protein and they even top off the packaging with a pretty little grosgrain ribbon. Right now, if you buy any 3 SkinMilk products now at Drugstore.com, you get a FREE SkinMilk Anti-bacterial handwash!
All right, well I'm running out the door but I'll be back later on and probably even this weekend as well. I have so much holiday stuff to cover that there just isn't enough time! Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!

0 Comments: