20 September, 2006

"Show Me Yours" Reminder

I know, I know. Don't act too shocked that this is actually my third post in one day. But as I'm sitting here watching last night's Dancing With the Stars (can someone please tell me who the heck Willa Ford is, btw?), Jerry Springer made me think about a springer spaniel which then made me start thinking about the "Show Me Yours & I'll Show You Mine: Preppy Puppy."

So anyway, for those of you who I have yet to hear from, this is just a friendly little reminder that you have until tomorrow night to get your preppy puppy pictures into me. So start taking those pictures or scanning them in and make sure they hit my inbox within the next 24 hours.

On your mark, get set, GO take those pictures and send those preppy puppy emails!!

P.S. Did I fail to mention there is also a prize for the winner????? HMMMMM???

4 Comments:

jillskict said...

Willa Ford is the one that they referred to in the opening segment as the "pop princess". Sorry, not in my book! Her last album came out in 2003 and it bashed men. She is a wash up trying to get back into the spotlight by showing us her pathetic dance moves. Yuck, can you tell I am not rooting for her. No pup for me, and I would borrow my sister's sweet lab Annie, but considering that my sister is crunchier than Bare Naked granola, she would not be happy with my putting anything remotely preppy near her!

Monogram Momma said...

Okay, Willa has GOT to go. There is no possible way she can have any sort of star power and following to keep her in for too long. I really love watching Emmitt Smith. I really want him to win b/c he just looks like it is so easy and that he's having the time of his life out there. And I am glad Shanna Moakler is gone too. I was getting a little tired of her whining and mentioning her divorce every chance she could to win sympathy votes. DWTS was probably the most work she's done in the past 3 years!

Anonymous said...

Willa sang a song about 6 or so years ago probably called "I wanna be bad" that is the last i've heard from her...

a. said...

I saw Willa Ford on something else prior to DWTS and scratched my head as to who the heck she was too.