30 August, 2006

A. Tierney Fall Line

If you’ve been reading my blog in the past, you’ll know I love A. Tierney and have been a customer since pretty much the beginning. So it would only seem fitting that I share their new Fall line with you, which looks really amazing! I’m so excited about the new monogrammed line of the fine wale corduroy dopp kits, jewelry bags, and makeup bags, among other things. Alyssa and Piper were so great to go ahead and send these new pictures along, showing off the fabulous new monogrammed fall line. They are available on the site now, however sit tight because in the next month they will be offering monogramming on their site. So make sure you hop on over and check out the new line, or go ahead and kick off your Holiday shopping with a monogrammed dopp kit from A. Tierney! How convenient is that?

5 Comments:

a. said...

My A. Tierney watchbands wore out really fast, the holes got all frayed. Sort of disappointing.

Monogram Momma said...

PP, you should send Alyssa (the owner) a little email. She is so nice, she would probably really appreciate the feedback about the watchbands.

a. said...

I actually met her earlier in the summer at an event where I bought the bands :-)

Suburban prep said...

I have a few of her bags and a watch and some hair accessories. Love Love her stuff.

Kiki the Precious Preppy said...

I like the idea of the luggage tags. I would want them monogrammed for my October trip; unless you have a better store for luggage tags? I wish the golf tag wasn’t pink that would be great for Chip. I am looking at the pineapple for myself. Wish they offered a lemon wedge tag. Sigh. Love the site thanks MM