20 August, 2006

Three Chickadees Discount

For all you Sunday afternoon and early Monday morning die hard blog readers out there, I wanted to share an extra special treat I received in my in-box this morning from the lovely Lisa over at Three Chickadees. Now ya'll know I love my preppy accessories and if you are just now joining us, I have mentioned their fabulous accessories in the past and highly recommend them. Anyhoo, Lisa has just started her own blog as she is now a self proclaimed blog-aholic such as yours truly, so in celebtration, Lisa writes to me that " Three Chickadees is offering all readers 15% off all retail orders placed on our website, www.threechickadees.com, through August 31, 2006. To receive 15% off your entire retail purchase, simply enter discount code "preppydays" at checkout. "

Who doesn't love an online shopping discount!? So on your mark, set, go shopping!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the code and for all your great ideas.

Cloggsy said...

Now that's the sort of thing I like to read on a Monday morning!!

Kiki the Precious Preppy said...

What a bummer about the internet out for two days, glad to see you back.