29 August, 2006

Things I Love Today

So I have no real entry for you today as it’s the first day of pre-school and I am so excited I’m doing cartwheels around the house (read pre-school: the first thing I love today). Yep, not even walking, just doing cartwheels to get around. I had my annual spend the entire first day of pre-school day at the spa planned, but Alyson came in town last night for a couple days so only because I love her so much, I have reschedules my spa day to Thursday (drink is on you at lunch today BTW, Alyson). So, Alyson, Cresta and I are going to spend a great day of shopping and lunching and probably partaking in a celebratory thank God the kids are back to pre-school cocktail. Anyway, as I’ve got lunches to prepare, polo's to tuck in, and lots to do this morning before we have to leave at 8:40 I really must be cartwheeling away. However, not wanting to leave you empty handed, here are a few things I really love today.*wink*

Paci Pod in light blue & lemon stripes or preppy shades of pink stripes. Look! it's like a little passie purse! Hangs on the outside handle of the diaper bag so you're not diving through your diaper bag looking for that all important passie. Oh so fashionable and smart, too!

Monogrammed Baby Long Johns are on sale at Red Envlope with free monogramming! And I don’t want to leave out the little kids and big kids alike, so Red Envlope also has Red Monogrammable Long Johns for kids all the way up to age 12. Christmas morning pictures here I come.

Custom Monogrammed LapSchtick laptop skin. On those days when you find yourself not wearing anything monogrammed or happen to forget your monogrammed purse (i know, the horror), at the very least you’ll have your laptop monogrammed. Whew! Oh, and let me not forget to mention that you can order these up for your iPod as well. Doesn’t every iPod need a custom monogrammed skin? Well I sure think so.

What I love the MOST today is this Pink Stiped monogrammed gift wrap from Name Maker (also comes in different colors and designs). And be sure to check out the monogrammed ribbon too, to pair with a solid paper. It truly doesn’t get any better than this!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your adult's only day!!! Summers are great,but the start of the school year is even better! Preppy husband and I are headed to the GA Aquarium...the excitment is too much!
Love your blog! I am in the process of monogramming my dinnerware, I knew registering for all white dinner plates would turn out to be a great idea!

Tod said...

Still a week before school starts down here (for the oldest; preschool a weekm later)...boy do I need to drink more

dmmlandcruiser said...

I got those long johns two years ago for my daughter in red. I had them monogram "Merry Madigan" on the back flap, they were a hit and I got two years worth of Christmas Mornings out of them. Might need to order a new pair!

TCP said...

Just wanted to say "hi"--I stumbled across your blog somehow and love it! I just got that pacifier pod at my baby shower last weekend (in the blue and yellow), and after reading your post, now I feel the need for a pair of mongrammed long johns for baby's first Christmas!

Monogram Momma said...

Maggi-We did the Aquarium 2 weeks ago and it was great! I've got a funny story about that I'll post later this week. Anyone with kids will be able to appreciate and get a kick out of the story! Erin-Welcome!*giving you a nice big Southern internet hug* Stick around and see what's more to come!
The mini's are down for their naps now so I can indulge in some soaps and a little nap myself. TOOO much shopping today! ;-)

CBM said...

Oh, I love the wrapping paper-- just adorable!

Monogram Momma said...

Emma, It's not easier per sey if you have more than one, but you just sort of realize they need it and how good it is for them and you too! It actually makes your time together even better! But that being said, it's an individual choice. You can email me if you have more questions at monogrammomma@charter.net