27 July, 2006

Pretty Little Pens

Go ahead and break out the tissues as I’m sure a few of you will be shedding some tears today that I, unfortunately, have no projects today. I know, I know. But I assure you you’ll be alright. You know, I too must refresh my creativity! And today I am doing that by lunching with Alyson, who has come in town for a few days. We will no doubt be dining at our favorite restaurant, and then hitting the crafting and sewing shops picking up some last minute things for her son’s lobster themed party, and I need to pick up a few things myself. On my list of things to pick up today are a canvas and some art supplies as I have been commissioned by my friend Heather to make a monogrammed canvas for her daughter’s room after my blog the other day. And I also want to pick up some burlap and wooden purse handles so I can get to work on my silhouette bag. Oh, I also don’t want to forget to get the oval matte’s and picture frames for my silhouettes so I can hang them today also. So much to do! And sadly, today is the last day of summer camp for the mini monograms until pre-school starts in another month so consider this your warning if you live at the beach and you’ve got an extra room or two, you could quite possibly end up with monogram momma and her matching mini monograms in tow at your front door for some R&R. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. But anyway, with the end of summer camp comes appreciation gifts for their summer camp teachers. And on Tuesday, I popped into one of my favorite little local gift shops and picked up 4 of the prettiest little painted wooden pens in the prettiest shape with little silver charms on them by Tracy Porter, for each teacher. Then I made up some note cards for each teacher and together, I think it makes a great little thank you gift. Don’t you?

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»