20 July, 2006

A Fun Friday "Find"

While I'm busy preparing for the first visit from my MIL in a year and half, I stumbled upon this cheeky t-shirt in one of my celebrity gossip mags and I imidiately thought of all of you! Actually, I thought of sister #1 who I really should buy this shirt for, and who just might be receiving this with a little red and green bow under the Chrsitmas tree this year! At any rate, since I unfortunately have no time for one of my projects today or even this weekend (*sigh*), I thought I'd pass along this little find, and let you know that you can get this one, and many others that are just as fun, over at Snob Wear. And while we're on the subject of fun and quirky little tee's today, you might want to hop on over to 80's Tee's and check out their HILAROUS and HUGE selection of funny 80's tees that would be so funny as a gag gift. All I'm saying is that Martha is always prepared, as you shold be too, so start thinking ahead to those dreaded Holiday "White Elephant" gifts. And while certainly not preppy or even pretty in the least bit, Mr. Monogram will most certainly be receiving this tee as a gag gift from me (don't you love my sense of humor?).
Anyhow, I wanted to mention really quickly that I'm super excited about a few projects and purchases coming up on the horizon for next week. But until then, I will leave you with these oh so handy instructions from Martha on how to fold a t-shirt so your entire closet can look like the Gap with all your fun new t-shirt purchases today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the 'Snob' t-shirt site. I will have to put it in my favorites for future gift possibilities.

Anonymous said...

I have purchased from snobwear before and been very pleased.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»