14 May, 2010

Open for Business!

So, today is the day! I've been working my pink and green behind off to get my website ready for a "soft launch" and today is the day! I'm so excited that I will now be able to accept wholesale orders for many of my products, and will be adding to that weekly. I am overflowing with ideas and there are so many things I want to do and products I want to make, but I'm going to take it slowly as I'm still trying to figure this all out as I go.

So, to kick off my website launch and wholesale opportunities, from now through May 31st I'm offering BUY 1 GET 1 on all my tee's. Absolutely PERFECT for family reunions, beach trips, teachers gifts, or coaches gifts. To take advantage of the BOGO offer, purchase 1 tee at checkout, then specify in "seller instructions" the size and details for your 2nd, FREE tee! Please note that the 2nd tee must be of equal or lesser value, and will get shipped right to your door via USPS!

11 Comments:

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

Looks great! I just sent you an email :-)

Unknown said...

Hi, I just want to save you a little embarrassment - 's does not mean plural as in more than one, it means possessive as in ownership. My mother's dog. If my mother had more than one dog: my mother's dogs, not my mother's dog's. You want to say tees not tee's.

lisagh said...

As someone who already owns 2 of your fab t-shirts, I can vouch for their cuteness and awesome quality. They're grrrrreeeeaaaat!

Suburban prep said...

Great site.
Congrats

TCP said...

Can't believe I missed this while I was out of town! So excited to check everything out. Congrats!!

Preppy & Co. said...

Congratulations! It looks great!

kp said...

Dear Monogram Momma, please come back to your blog...what a great way to advertise your new business!!!!!!

Jen said...

Congrats, nice website!

Check mine out, maybe we can link!

www.monogrammedeverything.com

Jen

Jen said...

Cute Stuff!

Jen
www.monogrammedeverything.com

Unknown said...

Best of luck with the new venture, hope it goes fab for you. From Jewellers Dublin

Becky said...

This is a great blog, you shoukld change your format, so the oictures and words are larger and easier to see and funner to look at.