30 October, 2009

Flu Be Damned

After weeks, possibly months of us hiding under a rock and me scrubbing my children day and night with antibacterial soap, hand cleanser, & Lysol, the unthinkable happened. Mini #2 threw up last night. THREE TIMES. For you mom's keeping score, that is also 3 sheet changes on a day that I'd JUST changed sheets on the beds, so I'm completely out of sheets now and have been running my washing machine through the entire night and early morning. Ladies, I am TIRED.

I'll try to surface later, but right now I'm heading back into the trenches.

5 Comments:

Suburban prep said...

Hope you are able to get some sleep and that your family feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Ugh!! Get well wishes to the little guy!! I am in full disinfect mode - spent 2 days volunteering in the school, where the kids are dropping like flies as the flu spreads like crazy :-O
Get your rest as well! Hope the rest of the fam stays healthy!

Monogram Momma said...

Thank you, ladies! I think he is feeling much better. still no real appetite but he was feeling great before I made him go take a nap in his room. Meanwhile I am a sheet changing, lysol spraying machine over here!

lisagh said...

Hope he's feeling better and it doesn't pass on to Mini #1.

Happy Trick or Treat tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

I am praying that no one else gets it! Don't disinfectant so much that all you end up with is super bugs! My grandmaman and grandpapa are doctors (and were, my grandmaman is deceased) and would lecture mother CONSTANTLY about antibacterial soap and to not wash us in it. Plus gel soap clogs your drains! ;-)