08 September, 2009

The Twitter 500

If you follow me on Twitter or are friends with me on Facebook, you will already know that preppy puppy became very ill last week. As in life threatening ill. It was very sudden, very scary, and she was hospitalized in critical care (who knew there was canine critical care?) last Wednesday night through Saturday afternoon. I will spare you all the gory details-and trust me, they are GORY- but she is now home and resting. Her road to recovery will be a bit slow and with 8 pills a day that need to be given during various times and a special diet, I think it's fair to say I will be sticking close to home this week. Every day she seems to be doing better though and we are all so happy to have her home where she belongs. And speaking of now having her home, don't be at all surprised if you see preppy puppy and I sitting on the curb of a busy intersection with a sign that reads "RECOVERING SICK FAMILY DOG. DONATIONS WELCOME!" as the vet bill was so astronomical that Mr. M. grabbed his chest and gasped for air when he saw it (and I need him to not have a heart attack so you know, he can pay that bill and all).

Now, tomorrow I'll be back with a crafty Martha-esque project, but in the meantime, if you don't follow me on twitter, CLICK HERE. Why, you ask? I'm pretty close to 500 followers and once I reach 500 I will do a great giveaway on my blog, RIGHT HERE at Monogram Momma's, of one of my many fabulous new products on Paper Concierge. And let me just tell you, I'm now carrying Dabney Lee, Fontaine Maury, Demby+Solomon, & Bonnie Marcus and MANY MORE top notch lines! So tweet it up, share it, blog it, whatever. But right around the corner there is a great giveaway coming but the magic number is 500!

3 Comments:

KK said...

I was just about to ask you via Twitter about preppy puppy. Glad she's home and resting! Poor thing.

Anonymous said...

So glad she's home with you all - here's wishing her a speedy recovery!!

Monogram Momma said...

Thank you so much, ladies! We are really glad to have her home and she is getting a little more energy back every day. ;-)