03 November, 2008

It's About Time

About a week ago I started a new venture that I'm very excited about. A few of you who *know* me received the email with my exciting announcement, and I've been debating whether or not to go public with my news. And let me just say, NO I AM NOT PREGNANT. Ahem....

But sharing this new little home party business with you means that I will have to do what I swore I wouldn't, and that is, reveal myself. Although if you've purchased a tee from SWAG you already know my name and where I live, but this is a little different. So I talked it over with Mr. Monogram and I think it's about time. Now, I still plan on keeping a low profile, but after two and a half years of blogging, I'd like to introduce myself.

Hi. My name is Ciarla, and I've been your hostess here at Monogram Momma's. It's very nice to [finally] meet you!

Now stay tuned for my exciting announcement tomorrow!

P.S. In case you're trying to figure it out, it's pronounced like Carla, and NOT See-arla. Americanized you just ignore the "i."

12 Comments:

the jewells said...

Nice to meet you. I have ordered from you before, but it is nice to be formally introduced. ;) I'm Terri. I can't wait for your announcement.

Hillary Jordan said...

After enjoying your blog for almost 2 years! It's nice to finally put a name & face with a creative mind. I look forward to seeing what you have planned....
Hillary

Preppy Pettit said...

Nice to meet you, How do you do?

Monogram Momma said...

Very well, thank you!

Thanks, Hillary! I'm so excited to share it with you guys that I *might* even hop on later this evening and tell you!

Grove Gal K said...

nice to meet you and my husband owes me as I guessed right on how to pronounce your name

BroncoMom said...

Hi MM/Ciarla.

Glad to finally have a name with a monogram.
I am BroncoMom/Ann.
Looking forward to your announcement - whenever that may be!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog forever and adore it. I live in Indianapolis, but I shure would love to meet you formally at your home party. I'm Sherri and guess what I just got- a new little yellow lab puppy.Her name is Beasley. I know you love them too. We have something else in common.

SB said...

Ohh please share soon! I have been loving your blog and wonderful ideas for a while now and agree that it is nice to have a name to go with them. Sarah

Love Mommas said...

Nice to meet you Ciarla! I thought for sure you were going to say your name was Martha ;-)

I can totally understand the idea behind remaining low profile, but I have to admit I love getting to know you more!

Please come back tonight and let us know; the suspense is killing me!

Monogram Momma said...

Grovegals, tell your husband not to fell bad b/c almost no one ever gets it correct!! LOLOLOLOL

Sherri, you must share pictures of little Beasley! Our preppy puppy is going to be 1 in just a month and I can't believe it!

Pink Flamingo said...

It is very nice to meet you and put a name with the monogram. All this time I thought you lived in Birmingham, not Knoxville too! I would make for a lousy detective! ;)

Unknown said...

I would have pronounced it Che-arla. Nice to put a name with the blog.