11 November, 2008

10 Years Later


No time to post today ladies, as I'm frantically trying to get my orders in for Paper Concierge from the Holiday Market I participated in last week, going over the mini's schedules with my parents, packing, and then I'm off on a fabulous 5 Star vacation to Playa del Carmen to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary with Mr. Monogram. Yippie!! Have a great week and weekend while I'm gone and I promise some projects and discounts when I return next week!


XO-MM

6 Comments:

Suburban prep said...

What a lovely place to celebrate # 10. I hope that you have a wonderful time together and enjoy.

Muffy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a. said...

Have a great time! Happy Anniversary!

lisagh said...

Ooooo! Happy Anniversary and have the best time ever on your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Here's to a happy 10th...enjoy yourselves...Cheers!

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Lucky you!!! Have a great time.