11 October, 2008

Urban Scooter Company Opening

Today the Monogram's are most busy. I haven't shared this news with you yet, but my middle sister and her husband have partnered with my parents to open a new cutting edge scooter store and dealership in Atlanta. Avid scooter owners and riders themselves, this is something they have talked about for the past few years and this weekend, the store is opening to friends and family.

This is very exciting for the entire family! We would love for you to drop by and take a test drive and help get the new store launched. It will be a fun and exciting day, and I hope to see you there (we will be driving in town to surprise my dad for the opening and his birthday, arriving around 4). Please pass this invitation along to any of your friends or family who you think might be interested in checking out or testing a scooter! Even Monogram Momma is thinking about buying a scooter for her errand jaunting around town!


www.urbanscooterco.com
Address: 3020-C Amwiler Rd., Atlanta, GA 30360
*Conveniently located inside the Perimeter off 285 & Peachtree Industrial Blvd.

6 Comments:

Happy Mom said...

Thank you for the nice shoutout in the last post!
I would love to make you a sassy little monogram decal whenever you get your scooter. How PRECIOUS would that be????? Let me know :) Best of luck in this new business adventure!!! Warmly, Electra

Eco-Prep said...

Just received my mug and I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to use it! Thanks so much! :)

TCP said...

Very exciting!! I've been a little bit in love with scooters ever since I studied abroad in Rome...but the Chicago weather is not really vespa-friendly!

Kristin said...

How fun! My dad has a scooter, and if I wasn't toting a couple of kids with me, I would definitely consider a pink one!

Monogram Momma said...

I hear 'ya, Kristen! But my thought is that while the kids are at school and I'm running errands, I could totally be running them in my little white scooter with pink and green pin-striping! I have to say though, I live in a small small city (and college town) so it's the perfect environment for a scooter. I'm just surprised I never see anyone else in town driving one!

Monogram Momma said...

ajd: I'm so glad you like it! I'll be putting up some great Holiday cards too so keep your eye out for them!