22 October, 2008

Cookie Party Favors

I think it's safe to say I'm getting to be somewhat of an expert at throwing Bowling Birthday Parties. Mini #2 turned the big F-I-V-E on Sunday and he insisted on having a bowling birthday party like his big brother did when he'd turned five. I hate to admit I was quite relieved because that meant my job was going to be easy having already done it before!
This is such a fun party for kids and parents alike, a real crowd pleaser. And since I was hosting another bowling party, that meant I absolutely had to have the bowling pin and ball cookie party favors from Laura at weddingcookie.com. When I spoke to Laura about doing the favors again for me, she was delighted to do so and told me they'd tweaked the design a bit. The ball is huge now and they were adorable beyond belief. Every single thing they do at weddingcookie.com is adorable though so I was not in the least bit surprised.



My entire order arrived via Fed Ex to my doorstep on Friday and not a single cookie in my order was broken or fractured. Perfectly wrapped and tied with a coordinating bow at the top, they were all ready to go! I literally didn't have to do anything.

I seriously can't recommend her enough and I've sent many people to her who have been very pleased. I know I won't go anywhere else for my party cookies, either. She can do anything you want and if you don't see it on her site, just ask! She's so accommodating and great, she is happy to find what you're looking for to suit your needs. Oh, and on top of all this fabulous presentation and great customer service? These cookies taste great and are nice and moist too!

2 Comments:

Preppy Engineer said...

Super cute cookies. I had a bowling party for my son's 10th birthday and had custom T-shirts
"Bowling with the Boys" and a bowling graphic that I had printed for $5 each at a screen printer. It is always a great party.

Preppy Pettit said...

Thanks for the idea. I have been trying to figure out what to do for the twins fourth. They are december babies so this is perfect.