22 July, 2008

Discount: A. Tierney July '08 Sale

Well friends, I'm afraid I'll be out of pocket most of the week as I'm expecting my entire family in town on Friday. Yes. The entire brood (all 14 of us + 3 large dogs) under one roof. Needless-to-say, I've got some sheets to change, bathrooms to clean, towels to fold, and groceries to buy so I will be a *tad* busy this week.


Of utter importance though is that my wonderful friends at A. Tierney are having a July sale that i just know you do not want to miss out on. I just found out yesterday who Mini #1's first grade teacher is so I'm already starting to think about Christmas gifts. Am I crazy?

On second thought, don't answer that. Anyhow, have a great week and try to stay cool from the summer heat! XO-MM




5 Comments:

palmettopink said...

Thanks, MM!
I can't wait to order a preppy pendant! :)

Muffy said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!

Suburban prep said...

Quite the undertaking. Hope you have a good time and survive.

Kate said...

Ooh that site is really cute-thanks for the code!

Amy from Texas said...

Have fun with your family. I'm a new reader of your blog and you have me cracking up! It's fun to find other creative moms out there.

Amy
http://livinglocurto.wordpress.com/