14 July, 2008

Celeb Chat & This 'n' That

Obviously, the big weekend news was that Angelina gave birth to undoubtedly the most famous twins in the world. A boy and a girl, to be exact, and I am positively giddy with anticipation awaiting the photos of these babies. Will they be as beautiful as newborn baby Shiloh was? No doubt, I’m sure. I don’t necessarily agree w/ them having all these children and constantly uprooting them so they don’t have any stability and never have a chance to form friendships and relationships, but hey, it’s not like they’re calling me for my opinion.

Speaking of children, I hate to admit that I am so ready for summer to be over. On Saturday I took mini #1 to buy his school uniforms for 1st grade so now we’re ready to go. Tuition is paid so let's just get on with this. The lack of a constant daily schedule has really thrown one of my children for a loop this summer. It happened last summer too, so I’m not so surprised, but I just didn’t think it would be this bad this summer. Silly me! Let’s just say that *someone* has military boarding school in his very near future if he doesn’t start turning his attitude around. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

To help distract me from my summertime blues though, I spent a great deal of time playing around with Photoshop this weekend and have made great strides in my photoshopping abilities. All I can say is WOW! I totally made myself look like a plastic looking Nicole Kidman on the cover of a major magazine and I have to say I am so impressed with myself (ok, so perhaps I am just a tad bit *rounder* than her, but whatever. Details…). Want to feel really good about yourself? go check out these before/after celebrity photo's and you'll see they actually DO photograph just like us regular people. So now I’m currently in the process of going back over every important photo in the last 10 years and giving myself movie star skin and twinkling eyes that dance in the light. Oh yes! Hospital maternity photo’s you say? HELL YES I now look like a million freaking dollars after 25 hours of pushing and an emergency c-section! HA! Angelina should totally call me.

7 Comments:

RHG said...

The link absolutely made my day! I so need to learn how to photoshop!

Jamie Willow said...

ROTFL...very funny...I'd love to see those baby pushing pics ;)

TCP said...

Clearly, I need to start photoshopping all of our personal pics! ;)

Kate said...

I can't wait to see what the little boy Jolie-Pitt looks like!

Susan said...

Thanks for that link....I need to get photoshop! Love your blog!

Monogram Momma said...

I am really curiuos to see if these two new twins have those Anglina lips like Shiloh, and if they're both going to be toe-heads also.

And yes, trust me you will be more likely to put pictures out of yourself (something I NEVER do) if you photoshop youself! You can't even tells I have pores anymore it's so fabulous!! LOLOLOL!

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

Great minds think alike. I did the exact same thing all day Sunday. I use Corel because I've never been able to figure out Adobe. Who knew there was an actual "tool" in the workshop called "concealer stick"? And the tooth whitening toothbrush...I'm in heaven. I even photoshopped some of my kids' pictures. It's getting a little out of control...