30 April, 2008

Exclusive Salmon Cove Discount

Can I just say how lucky you guys are? Do you know how many vendors have emailed me wanting to offer my readers discounts on so many of your favorite preppy products? Well let me just say it is quite a few (so stay tuned and you might want to spread the word) and I have another one of your favorites today.

If you're not familiar with Salmon Cove, they're the creative force behind the Premier shirt which offers a coordinating inner collar for those of us who prefer to wear popped collars. They've recently launched a new line of Spring colors as well as their new Pink Premier shirt. For every sale of the Pink Premier, they are donating $12 from every online sale and $6 from every other type of sale (phone, store, etc.) to a breast cancer foundation. Also worthy of note about the Pink Premier is that it is currently the only Salmon Cove shirt that comes in XL for women which I know many of you were asking for in comments the last time I posted about Salmon Cove. All you have to do is enter "MM" at checkout to receive 20% off your order through May 24th.

I'll be back later with a fun little project in the kitchen I whipped up yesterday for book club so until then, enjoy your morning!
UPDATE: I just heard from Ryan @ Salmon Cove and he said they will be donating the money to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

5 Comments:

a. said...

It says they donate $12 to "a breast cancer research foundation" - do they mention which one? I am all for BC research but there is no way I am giving my money to any place that supports Susan G. Komen.

Monogram Momma said...

I'm not sure which one. I'm going to email Ryan now and find out. I'll post it when I know the answer!

Nanc said...

What book did your group read?

Monogram Momma said...

Stay tuned, nanc! I'll post it later today. I actually have LOTS of book club books to update you guys on. I didn't like April's book but we've read some awesome stuff the past few months. One in particular was AMAZING and I can't wait to share it with you guys!

a. said...

Just wanted to clarify my previous post. My reason for not buying or supporting Susan G. Komen is purely personal because of a family matter. However, people should know that Susan G. Komen is NOT a charity or a research foundation, it's a business.

If you are interested in donating money in order to find a cure, your best best is to donate to a foundation where the money is going to be used to fund research such as Evelyn Lauder's Breast Cancer Research Foundation.