27 April, 2008

Bonanno Sunfest Sale Time Again!

Yippie!! Vivian left a comment this weekend to let me know it's time for the annual Stephen Bonanno Sunfest Sale! For those of us in love with these sandals, that means $20 off PER PAIR of Bonanno's. I am wearing the heck out of my adorable Bonanno's Mr. Monogram ordered for me for my birthday last month (thank you Vivian!), but you can bet your preppy pedicured feet I'll be putting in another order next week for Sunfest.



Here are the details:

WHEN: May 1-4

WHERE: http://www.sbsandals.com/

WHAT: $20 off every pair of Bonanno's

QUESTIONS? Call the store at 866.313.FEET (3338)



You are welcome to pre-order your shoes to beat the masses and all orders will go in the first day of the sale. Now for a little poll as to what I should order. I can't make up my mind on the style!

-or-


10 Comments:

J said...

Both are cute, but I am partial to the Palm Beach. (I just ordered silver with silver--I couldn't wait for the sale!) What other styles and color combos do you have?

Anonymous said...

I would definitely go with the Palm Beach!

xo AMS xo said...

I agree with j. You can't go wrong with either, but I think the Palm Beach is more versatile and I love the top-stitching.

They're such cute sandals! I can't wait for my little girl to get big enough so I can order her a "mini" pair (she's only 7 months) : )

Monogram Momma said...

Okay girls, I think I've decided on the Palm Beach. I'm definitely going with a platinum/pewter combo or possibly platinum/gold combo becuase I want to wear them as a neutral color sandal. I think they'll go with everything if I get that combo.

The ones I just got are Emma Classic MOnogram with white base and arbitus whipstitching. They go with seriously everything I own for spring and summer.

Ned said...

I have the Palm Beach in Pewter with Platinum and LOVE them. They go with everything!

xo AMS xo said...

I wanted to order a pair of the Palm Beach style myself, but I just read to expect a 12 week wait time on orders placed during their sale. I hope time flies, so I can start enjoying them soon!

MM - The neutral metallic combinations you're thinking about will definitely go with everything! And, you can dress them up or keep it casual. Great choice.

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

Do they run true to size? Does anyone have an answer to this question?

Monogram Momma said...

snappycasual: I have found mine to run true to size, but you should let them know if you have an odd size or are more narrow or wide. They will accomodate you. They will also re-tighten the leather if the leather loosens up too much over the years, and replace your soles as well.

amanda said...

I would like to get a pair, but I worry that they won't be comfortable. I'm still a little cheap and would want to be able to wear them all of the time. I worry that the sole is too hard or that the whipstitching would rub...wish I could try them on before I ordered. Any thoughts?

Chantel said...

Palm Beach for sure!