21 November, 2007

One Step Ahead Black Friday

So here's the deal. I should be feverishly working around the house (the mini's are actually upstairs cleaning the bonus room as I type), but instead I just had to hop online to post some AWESOME Black Friday sites which have nearly every single sale and even SECRET sale offers! I'm soooooooo looking forward to weeding through all these sites and deals tonight in front of Private Practice I can hardly wait.


Don't get me wrong. I don't intend to make it out there this year ( it used to be a family tradition), other than sitting outside our specialty toy store at 6:30 a.m. Friday morning for the special 2 hour sale they're having. And let me tell you, I'm going to be in and right back out. I'm picking Cresta up on the way, so our plan is to divide and conquer the store quickly together.



Anyway, if you want to get one step ahead of the rest of the black Friday vultures, I mean shoppers, then here are the sites you MUST check out to help you form your game plan. Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!!



bfads.net



blackfriday.gottadeal.com



blackfridayads.com



blackfriday.info.

0 Comments: