17 May, 2007

Gimmie A Break

We’re headed off on a nice long 12 day vacation and simply put, I can not wait. St. George, here we come! So it probably goes without saying that I will not be blogging from the beach. Don’t get me wrong, ya’ll know I love you and all, but this momma needs a break (and some fresh ideas!) and preppy puppy needs some much needed aqua therapy in the Gulf. So since this will be my last post for a couple weeks, enjoy taking a sneak peek into my coveted little beach bag (which in truth, really isn’t so little).


Now, my preppy little pals make sure you play nice out there while I’m gone! You never know when I'll be checking in!

14 Comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I'm so jealous - have a lovely vacation!

a. said...

Have a great time!

hqm said...

Safe travels!

Libby said...

I love your choices for beach reading! Have a terrific (and relaxing) bit of time off, you've more than earned it!

Preppy Engineer said...

Have a fabulous trip! I must say I will probably go into Monogram Momma withdrawals.

RED said...

HAVE FUN! I'd love to hear a book review when you return - you have some in your 'beach bag' that I have been thinking of purchasing, love to hear if they're worth it!
Enjoy the vacation!

Allie_in_Ga said...

Have a great time!

Melly said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear reviews of your books. Relax and soak up the sun.

Unknown said...

You'll love, love, love Shopaholic and Baby. Sophie Kinsella can write one heck of an easy-reader. :P

CBM said...

Enjoy, MM!

Unknown said...

Oh I am so jealous!! TWELVE days sounds like heaven! Enjoy!

Head Hen said...

Have fun! We go to SGI every year and stay on the Plantation. Our pooch loves to run and run on the sand.

Try The Owl in town if you haven't.

Susan said...

Have a great time!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Hope your having fun!!!