30 April, 2007

Things I Love Today: Ready for Summer!

I’ve actually got LOTS to share with you this week as this past weekend was chock full of fun little projects and puttering around the house and yard. But I realize I haven’t done a “Things I Love” list lately so it’s about time. Don’t you think?

Mini #1 is spending the entire day with a friend so mini #2 and I took some lunch to the park and had a nice time with friends. It’s so beautiful here, I can’t even believe it. Summertime here I come! I hope your weather is as beautiful as mine. Enjoy these few little things I love!

Hello Bermuda, Here I come! Once again my friends over at A. Tierney have come up with a winner!

Game on! I am all over this must have racket tote, especially since I’ve been getting back out to the court with the mini’s. I love just about everything over at Toss, but this one especially caught my eye (although it seems to just be lacking a small monogram in the bottom corner of the bag, no?).

From the experts in outdoor fine living, the only thing Frontgate can’t sell you with this little beauty is a beachfront view. Too bad!

8 Comments:

J said...

The headband is so cute! I want one in every pattern.

TCP said...

Loooooove the racquet tote!!

a. said...

Love Toss but the shipping is outrageous. Let me know if you score a discount!

Monogram Momma said...

I'll let you know if I find a discount code for Toss, A.

Marissa said...

Adorable as always... how is the Derby Party planning going? Any great new ideas?

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

All are so fabulous!

Kelly said...

love your blog! i just found it through a friend who recommended i see it! it will now be a daily stop! kelly

Kelly said...

i own a home decor and gifts shop in ky, and i have an account with toss. if anyone would like to place orders through me, i will ship it to you for free. email me for more details: kellyemerine@hotmail.com
visit the blog too!