06 February, 2007

Tagged Again!

Yep! Tagged again by Preppy Rider. I'll check in later with my real post, but until then, have a great morning!

1.If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? St. George Island (but only for a vacation home. Not year round living; I need my seasons and snow!)

2.What's your favorite article of clothing? Probably either my Gap dark denim jacket (a fall and spring staple for me) or my kelley green down winter vest from Lands End (it’s perfect for running errands and keeping your chest warm in the winter without giving you the bulkiness of driving with a heavy coat)

3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Broad shoulders, height, dark hair

4.What's the last CD that you bought? Sadly, it was Dan Zanes

5.Where's your favorite place to be? Coast of Italy and St. George Island

6.Where is your least favorite place to be? An Airplane

7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? Back and neck

8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind (most days, anyway)

9.What time do you wake up in the morning? I have been pushing it to around 7:20 a.m. lately

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Dishwasher

11.What makes you really angry? Dishonesty/Lying

12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano and I can already play it

13. Favorite colour? Pink/Green

14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes

16.Favorite children's book? I Knew You Could by Craig Dorfman

17. What is your favorite season? Fall

18. Your least favorite household chore? All of it, but cleaning the bathrooms is the worst for me

19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? I am seriuosly stumped on this one.

20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? Oh gosh. Okay. Yes, I have a very small, very discreet (as in, it’s NEVER seen the light of day) crescent moon inside my bikini (ha! Okay, underwear) line.

21.Can you juggle? As in balls, then no. But multiple tasks at one time, then yes.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandmother

23. What's your favorite day? Friday

24. What's in the trunk of your car? 2 monogrammed backpacks, a double stroller, a dog leash, the mini’s snow jackets (I always keep their coats in the car so we never forget them), a tennis ball or two, and plenty of dog hair

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Cheeseburger

26. Who Are You tagging? Muddy Dog, Sarah, A.L., and I think I'll return the favor to K.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGZZZZ, You have a tattoo??? You MUST tell the story

SLC said...

I LOVE your response to number 21 about juggling, so much that I had to update mine.

Meg said...

I like the juggling thing, too. And MM, I would NEVER have guessed you to have a tattoo!! You must tell us the story of that some day.

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Momma, I did NOT know you had a tattoo! Hot.

Monogram Momma said...

O Lord, you know I knew eventually this deep dark ugly secret of mine would have to come out!

The tatoo is a VERY SMALL crescent moon. Why, you ask? Well I really just don't know. I am still trying to figure that out. One of my best friends from prep school, Kristi, got a sun. So I guess it only seemed fitting I would get a small moon. It was after we graduated, as sort of my first taste of freedom and my last little rebellious act. My mom didn't find out for YEARS until we were sharing a dressing room at Neimans, and to this day, my dad still has no idea (how they didn't figure out I paid for it on my AMX card still baffles me)! I swear, you can't even see it and it LITERALLY has never seen teh light of day. It's on my front sort of right-pelvic area inside my panty line. So there you have it. The nasty truth!

In my defense, let me just say, I TOTALLY blame Kristi, for this little indiscretion I'm now plagued to live with for the rest of my life! It was all her idea!!

Anonymous said...

fear not....i myself have one...small one too,still there...lol...little rebellious act also...i thought of having it removed...but it just lokks like burn skin after..:| lol i too have to live with it forever!!

i just have to figure it out what to tell my daughter when shes older....:| (its on my shoulderblade)
any thought?

SuburbanMom said...

I agree about height and shoulders on a man. And I also have a green puffy vest (patagonia) that I live in all winter long.