21 February, 2007

Monogrammed Leather Crib Shoes

It's too bad the mini monograms are too old for the Robeez-type shoes. They had several pairs of the cute and functional soft-soled leather shoes, but I always wanted a personalized pair for them. Well for those of you who've been looking for the same for your little ones, your wait is over!

Let's give a BIG round of applause to Laura over at The Silken Thread who is now offering these personalized little numbers for little feet over at her site. Since it's a new product, she is just using two colors right now, but I do want to let you know that she can have custom crib shoes made for anyone, even using a single initial or monogram. Thank you, Laura!

While you're there though, make sure you check out all the other new arrivals. Happy crib shoe shopping!

7 Comments:

Melissa said...

Postively adorable!

SLC said...

Stinkin' CUTE!

Monogram Momma said...

I know it!!

DebbieDo said...

Absolutely adorable! One day....

TCP said...

So adorb! I wish they had more colors, these would be perfect for my little guy to wear for BIL's wedding!

Marissa said...

Oh I just ADORE these! Love and I think there is a pair in Little PR's future... perhaps to match mom's Steven Bonanno's?!

Thanks for another fabulous find!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable little baby footwear! Have you seen the Trumpette baby sock line? These are so cute. I just bought these as a shower gift for a friend. They are priced well and you get six for under 25 bucks! I found them here: www.sandboxcouture.com