28 January, 2007

A Million Thanks

I can't tell you how much I truly appreciated all the lovely words everyone left for me last week regarding my little mini monogram. We did have to make a little detour to the hospital on Friday morning, but he's doing really well today and is looking forward to heading back to pre-school Tuesday (ok, so maybe I'M looking forward to him heading back tomorrow, but whatever). Me? Well I am looking forward to regaining all that lost sleep and catching up on my household duties (Groceries? Who needs those?!), but in the meantime, we're still housebound.

Seriously though, thank you so very much to all of you who left such thoughtful and sweet comments. It really is so heartwarming and it really made me feel so much better. The blogging community of both bloggers and readers alike has been so wonderful, I just can't thank you enough. And since you know how much I love my singing, I thought a little musical number might be just the ticket to again tell you, a million thanks from monogram momma.

5 Comments:

L Mango said...

I signed on tonight hoping you would have an updat . . . I am so glad to hear that mini is feeling better! Hope this week a healthy one for your household!

Sisters with Style said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news. You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers this weekend.

Unknown said...

Sleep well. You earned it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! When one's child is ill it is just the most awful thing. I hope all of you will catch up on your sleep and be fighting fit asap!

Anonymous said...

Oh, SO glad to hear good news about the little fellow. Hopefully he's bouncing around again by now, and you will be soon, too! Here's to a normal week!