06 January, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Everyone’s favorite Burberry trenchcoat, chanel sunglass wearing SpyMum tagged me. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Santa needed a little help.

A-Available or single? 8 years married

B-Best Friend? I don’t have just one so I can’t really answer this

C-Cake or pie? Cake, although I’m really not that into sweets (hand me a bag of pretzels and THEN we’ll talk)

D-Drink of choice? Just one? Non-Alcoholic it’s Coke or Sweet Tea (as only we can do here in the South!) but for alcoholic drinks, Whiskey Sour or my current drink of choice at home is Schwepps Cranberry Ginger-Ale and Vodka on ice

E-Essential item I use every day...contacts

F-Favorite color? Pink & green

G-Gummy Bears or Gummy worms? Neither. But keeping it in the family I’ll go with Sour Patch Kids

H-Hometown? Atlanta, GA

I-Indulgence...just one??? Multiple vacations a year

J-January or February? February (snow!).

K-Kids and names...You know them as Mini Monogram #1, Mini Monogram #2, and Preppy Puppy

L-Life is incomplete without? Umm, Monogramming?! (and Martha, too of course)

M-Marriage date...November 14, 1998

N-Number of siblings...two older sisters (plus 1 SIL & 3 BIL’s)

O-Oranges or apples? Apples-Granny Smith of course

P-Phobias or fears? Fire/house burning down & my children drowning

Q-Favorite quote? It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye by Antoine de-Saint Exupery (from Le Petit Prince) and also “Be Polite & Fair” by Gretchen Rubin

R-Reasons to smile... my anti-depressants? Kidding of course. My kids, Preppy Puppy, pretty preppy stationery, creative people, excellent customer service, my summer tan (which is currently MIA), “Only The Good Die Young” turned up super loud by Billy Joel

S-Season? Fall

T-Tag 3 or 4 people... Bossy Bar Wife, Preppy Rider, Lauren G, & ummmm... Sarah @ The 7 Spot (such pressure!)

U-Unknown fact about me...I think you know everything about me (see 100 Things About Me) except my name and where I live and since I can’t divulge that, then let’s see…..in my previous, before-children life, I worked for my father’s company

V-Vegetable you don't like...Pick one and I don’t like it.

W-Worst habit...Letting my car get bone dry before filling it again. Actually, you’ve probably passed me sitting on the side of the road calling Mr. M or OnStar to come rescue my gas tank.

Y-Your favorite food? Nice Juicy red Filet

Z-Zodiac? Pisces

6 Comments:

Marsha said...

My parents were married on November 14, too. But they've been married, oh, 42 years or so!

Monogram Momma said...

Oh that's funny, Marsha! My parents were married one day earlier, on the 13th and have been married 41 years!

Unknown said...

Oh, Mongram, I never do this, but go read my blog today. We're sorrowful sisters under the skin, which is under our preppy clothing.

qcreport.blogspot.com

jillskict said...

Oh I loved the song cranked, what an awesome favorite, see why we all enjoy you so much!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Billy Joel!! Good one MM!

Paige Lynn said...

I agree- You can't get any better than Billy Joel.