04 July, 2006

Dancing in the Rain

Rain rain, go away, come again another day! Now, ALL TOGETHER NOW! Rain, rain, go away, come again another day! You can't see me, but if you could, you would see that I am doing my super special rain dance, to make the rain GO AWAY. Yes, I am aware we are in SERIOUS need of rain, as my flowers are all but crying out to me with desperate thirst, but come on, I'm trying to have a party here!! Not to worry, I am fully clothed doing this dance, but if more of you could join in this chant and just go ahead and make up your own rain dance moves to suspend the rain on this all important day, I would be most appreciative. If you opt to do your rain dance naked though, then by all means, who am I to stop you? It just can't rain.. After all, it's the debut of my newly monogramed party bucket!

0 Comments: